Try this easy and tasty fish meal that the whole family will love.
- 6 ounces Snapper or similar fish, cubed
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro stems, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoon red onion, finely sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil as required
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Cilantro leaves, handful
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas
- Coarse sea salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over high flame.
2. Sauté the onions for a minute or two until they start to brown.
3. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Add the cilantro stems, cumin powder and coriander powder.
5. Stir-fry for a minute.
6. Add the tomatoes, garlic and fish.
7. Sauté until the fish is cooked or for 2 minutes.
8. Add the scallions, pepper powder, lime juice, cilantro leaves and salt.
9. Gently stir to mix all the ingredients, ensuring not to break the fish.
10. Transfer to a serving bowl.
11. Gently warm the tortillas and serve with a salad of choice.Author profile: Praveen Kumar is a food blogger from India who loves books, music and movies.