Here is an easy project that any young kid can make – a wonderful holiday present for loved ones!
- Buttons of different shapes and sizes
- Canvas panel, 5″x7″ or bigger
- Acrylic paint
- Tacky glue
- Paint brush
- Sharpie (optional)
1. Paint the canvas panel with your choice of background color. Wait to dry. To add snow on the background, use white acrylic paint or Wite-out.
3. You may include a holiday greeting using a Sharpie if you like.
4. Add a ribbon in the back to hang, or use an inexpensive display stand to showcase your work.
About the Author: Janice is a military spouse who lives in Stuttgart with her family. She enjoys getting off post and exploring Germany with her family. And blogging.